At Norton Kayak Company, you’ll get more than just a kayak rental.
You’ll receive expert instruction and guidance while you enjoy the tranquil beauty and wildlife of the Reservoir. Or, join us on a kayak fishing tripwhere you’ll fish for bass and pickerel, take a private lesson or our safety class. Your kids will love our popular Kayak Camp. See our Rates and Programs page for more information.
Our kayaking trips include
- Three-hour kayak rentals
- All equipment including personal floatation devices, paddles and a dry bag for your gear
- Paddling technique and safety lesson from an American Canoe Association-certified instructor
Bring with you
- Waterproof shoes or sandals
- Weather-appropriate attire
- Bugspray and sunscreen
We recommend Burt’s Bees all-natural products to minimize our environmental impact.
- Don’t forget your camera!
Gift Certificates and Season Passes make great gifts!
Call 508-740-7728 or email for more information.
Paddlers must be 10+ years of age. We are a carry-in/carry-out operation.